LA ROCHE-POSAY Anthelios Invisible Fluid Facial Sunscreen (ឡេលាបមុខការពារកម្តៅថ្ងៃ) Sp50+ Fragrance-Free
- Very high VA/UVB protection, invisible finish, no white marks!
- Lightweight formula is comfortable for daily wear
- Very High UVA/UVB protection
- Fragrance free formula
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Invisible finish, that is easy to seamlessly apply makeup over
- Non-comedogenic which means it won't clog pores
- Packaging is sleek and easy-to-use, and designed to reduce product wastage
- Note: the packaging might be slightly different due to the difference in product lot/batch. Package might have little bent due to shipping but does not affect products quality.
Anthelios Invisible Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+ is a lightweight daily facial sunscreen made for sensitive skin providing very high UVA/UVB protection while delivering an invisible finish.
This fragrance-free, organic filter (also known as chemical) facial sunscreen is suitable normal to combination skin and also specifically designed for sensitive skin types. The invisible fluid sunscreen formula is non-greasy and non comedogenic, meaning it protects your skin without clogging pores. It is non eye-stinging.
UV radiation is present every day of the year. Ensure your skin is protected from the damaging UV rays by integrating in your skincare routine a daily SPF 50+ sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays.
Featuring a lightweight, virtually invisible fluid that absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores or be visible under makeup.
How to use:
Apply as the last step of your skincare routine. Suitable for use under make-up. Apply the sunscreen product 20min before exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun and keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Tested under dermatological control on sensitive and reactive skin.
Tested under ophtalmological control on sensitive eyes and eye area. Tested on contact lens wearers.