GUCCI Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori Eau de Parfum - 100ml
Only 1 left
- The new fragrance Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori invites those who wear it to celebrate their true selves and the emotions they feel
- An imaginary garden redolent of flowers and plants in diverse types and colours, the original Gucci Bloom scent is the foundation of Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori
- In the intensified take on this scent, the vibrant bouquet features new ingredients, including the rare and tenacious Velvety Orris, the root of Iris
- The other new note, damascena rose is distilled from the most fragrant breed of rose, harvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower.
- The scent is presented in a burgundy lacquered glass bottle with a soft pink label
Presenting Ambrosia di Fiori, a new chapter of the Gucci Bloom story conceived by Alessandro Michele and created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. Invoking a banquet of an ancient world, ambrosia was the sustenance of the Greek gods, thought to give immortality to those who drank it. The name of this precious nectar and the magic it evokes is woven into the scent’s vibrant bouquet. The blend begins with the original Gucci Bloom eau de parfum—a trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose, and Rangoon Creeper—combined with new ingredients that intensify the floral fragrance: the rare Velvety Orris—derived from Iris resin—originally used by ancient Greeks and Romans as an essential oil, and Damascena Rose—harvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower