BIOCYTE Collagen Flex (កូឡាជេនជំនួយសុខភាព) - 240g
- Collagen is a protein found in all the structures of the body, such as the tendons, skin and muscles.
- It provides elasticity within the tissues.
- There are 23 types of collagen in total, but as types 1, 2 and 3 are the most abundant within the human body, these are the ones most often found in food supplements.
- From the age of 25 and in the event of intensive physical activity, collagen synthesis decreases.
- By the age of 60, the body has lost around a third of its collagen.
- But as type 2 collagen is the main component of our cartilage, this decrease in production impacts on the structure of the cartilage.
- We therefore need a collagen supplement.
- Collagen Flex provides your body with a daily 5g dose of collagen.
- In addition, the collagen biopeptides found in Collagen Flex have a high level of bioavailability.
- Bioavailability means the speed at which substances are absorbed by the body.
- The higher the availability of a substance, the more effective it will be.
- Collagen Flex also contains harpagophytum extract, renowned for helping keep joints healthy, flexible and mobile. It also contains Vitamin C, an essential nutrient in collagen synthesis.
- A scientific study has demonstrated the effectiveness of Collagen Flex at a dosage of 5g per day for 12 weeks.
How to use
- Pour 150 ml of water over 1 rounded measuring spoon 8g and shake until completely dissolved.
- Take once a day, preferably in the morning.
- For people with knee pain related to physical activity
- For people with joint discomfort and stiffness
- For people with restricted movement
- For people taking treatments to relieve their joints
- For people wishing to alleviate pain at rest or during movement and physical activities